How do I use Afterpay online?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method - you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register or login to your Afterpay account
- Enter or verify your payment details, then confirm your order
Please note: The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
Features of shopping with Afterpay
- No interest. It works like a no-interest loan. You have longer to pay for your chosen item for no extra interest.
- No advance signup for in-store purchases. Even if you don’t have an account, you can still walk into a selected retailer and choose Afterpay. You’ll just need to sign up later.
- Manage your account. Sign in to see your upcoming payments, orders and account information.
- Reminders. You’ll be notified ahead of time when a payment is coming up and how much it is so that you can make sure there’s no overdrawing.
- Automatic deductions. Each quarter amount is automatically deducted from your chosen card to make sure you can keep up with your repayments, even if you’re busy or you can’t get online.
- Refunds and more. You can still get a refund for purchases you’ve made with Afterpay, in line with each store’s refunds policy.
- Pay in advance. You can pay installments ahead of time to get them off your plate.
- Market-leading security. Afterpay is a PCI DSS Level 1 certified compliant service provider. This is the highest level of payment security there is, for both your card details and your personal information.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.