Orders with incorrect address information
▪ Once your order has been submitted it can no longer be modified. Any packages returned due to a wrong or incorrect address will be reshipped at the cost of the purchaser. Take a glance or two and double check your address is right. Though we check all orders very carefully before shipping, we cannot be responsible for incorrect information like credit card entries or addresses. Please review your order carefully before submitting your order!
Lost, stolen, or undelivered packages
Her Fashion Muse is not liable for lost or stolen packages. If the tracking confirms the package as “DELIVERED” at the address provided, then neither the carrier service nor Child of Wild is liable.
All of our packages are scanned throughout the shipping process. Your package is scanned in at your mailbox before it is delivered. We recommend signing up for text or email updates on the tracking page.
It is possible that the postman dropped it off at a neighbors. Please be sure to check with your neighbors and local postman for misdelivered packages.
We cannot file a lost claim on your behalf. To file a claim with USPS please follow this link: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
- Avoid spraying or applying any alcohol or oil-based products such as perfume, hairspray, body lotions, cleansers or hair grooming products on or near the jewelry.
- Always remove jewelry when washing hands, showering, or swimming. Moisture can cause stones to dull and become loose.
- Never expose jewelry to extreme heat or direct sunlight over long periods of time as this can cause colors to fade.
- To clean jewelry use a dry soft cloth. Never submerge in cleaning solution or water.
If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out us at email@example.com or give us a call at (205) 440-3625!