Can I edit my order?
Once an order is placed, we allow a 1-hour window to make any post-order changes. If you are outside of the 1 hour window, your order has already been submitted to production and cannot be revoked. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within this timeframe.
Can I cancel my order?
Once an order is placed, we allow a 1-hour window to make any cancellations. If you are outside of the 1 hour window, your order has already been submitted to production and cannot be revoked. Please email email@example.com within this timeframe. *Please note that a completed purchase to see the total cost of the item with our current discount applied will not be refunded. All calculations must be done by the customer prior to completing the purchase.*
Orders can only be canceled within1 hour of purchase. No exceptions.
What is 925 Sterling Silver?
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other metals.
So, what does a 925 mark mean when stamped on jewelry?
The 925 stamp indicates that the piece of jewelry you’re holding has been created with sterling silver.
The stamp 925 is used to identify genuine sterling silver jewelry, which contains 92.5% silver.
Care Tip for Sterling Silver:
To keep your pieces looking their best, you need to clean your sterling silver on a regular basis.
A simple polish with a soft cloth-like microfiber goes a long way. Be careful to avoid anything abrasive, though, so you don't scratch the jewelry.
Will my item change colors ?
It is very uncommon for sterling silver to tarnish. Tarnish only occurs on the surface so it can be polished away by using a jewelry polish cloth . Once polished your jewelry will sparkle like a new piece.
Is your jewelry made of real gold?
Yes, we use real 18k gold plating (Also known as 18k gold electroplating). Gold plating is our most popular process and this beautiful precious metal has always stood alone, above all others, as a desirable choice. Our Gold plated items are made with a layer of gold on the surface over .925 sterling silver. Plating is done to enhance the look or wear ability of a piece of jewelry. Gold plating is not costume jewelry . Each piece made by our store is 100% real gold plated . We also offer solid gold in an assortment of colors including 10k, and 14k.
Will my item turn my skin green or black?
Unless you have a specific allergy to sterling silver , brass or solid gold , you will not have any reaction to our jewelry.
Standard Jewelry Care Tips
- Keep it away from chemicals: This might seem obvious, but you can find harmful chemicals in lotions, perfumes and hairspray. Keep your jewelry away from these products.
- Put it on last: To avoid chemicals, put your jewelry on last and take it off first.
- Know when to take it off: Most people know to take their jewelry off before they go to bed, but forget to remove it when swimming, gardening, bathing, cleaning and playing sports.
- Keep air out: Moisture, dust and grime can travel through the air. The best storage option for jewelry is a container that lets in a minimal amount of air. Put chalk or silica packs in your jewelry container to absorb any moisture.
- Store different types separately: When different jewelry types and materials are stored together with no barriers, they can become scratched or tangled.
- Travel with a jewelry case: Your jewelry is most at risk when you travel. Be sure to secure it in a high-quality travel case.
Although extremely rare, some people are allergic to the metals and finishes commonly used in making jewelry. It is the responsibility of the consumer to be aware of any allergies he or she may have to metals (gold, silver, etc.) or the oxidation applied to metals (liver of sulfur) prior to making a purchase. Because there is no way for us to know the medical history of our customers, Her Fashion Muse will not be held liable for any allergic reactions that may occur as a result of wearing our jewelry.